SmartPay is a flexible payroll process. Integrate your actual payroll exposures with your existing payroll process and calculate your premium with ease.
SmartPay is simple, secure, and streamlined. Premiums are automatically calculated and withdrawn from your account using Automated Clearing House (ACH) transactions. SmartPay has a quick and convenient one-time ACH payment setup.
How SmartPay works
At any time, you can contact one of our SmartPay Administrators at (800) 283-1153 ext. 2855145 for guidance and assistance.
Submit payroll data electronically via the SmartPay Application Portal.
Submit payroll data at intervals established by you and your SmartPay administrator at the time of enrollment.
Authorize automatic withdrawal of policy premiums via ACH transactions.
Provide key contact information and authorization for the payroll staff or service responsible for collection and submission of payroll data.
Benefits of SmartPay
- Cash Flow Management: SmartPay customers eliminate the need for large deposits and prepayments.
- No Premium Audit Surprises: Final premium audits should only reflect minor premium variances.
- Flexible Payroll Reporting: SmartPay offers a variety of ways to report payroll exposures. We work with you to use the best reporting solution.
- Automated Payment Transaction Processing: Premium payments are made in the correct amount and on-time, directly from your bank account via safe and secure ACH transaction processing.
What to expect
- We will assist you throughout the enrollment process to ensure the SmartPay program fits your needs.
- We will work with your payroll representatives to establish a streamlined work flow of payroll information and ACH payment options.
- We will notify your representative if we identify issues related to the correct processing of your SmartPay transactions.
The SmartPay difference
SmartPay is an independent solution offered by BMAG. It does not require you to form new vendor relationships with payroll providers. SmartPay allows you to manage your existing payroll vendor/vendor reports and/or internal payroll processing systems:
- Manually enter payroll information directly through the SmartPay customer portal;
- Use a standard SmartPay template to upload payroll information through the SmartPay customer portal; or
- Work with BMAG to create a custom report which may be uploaded through the SmartPay customer portal.