Risk Management Services
The world keeps changing. Our problems today might not be our problems tomorrow. And you need to grow.
With an average of 20 years’ experience on our team, you can rely on our experience as you focus on seizing future opportunities.
- Solutions tailored to your organizational structure
- A wide selection of programs and materials that minimize risk exposure and insurance costs
- Experienced employees committed to delivering exceptional service
- Agile responses that flex with your needs
Services We Provide
- On-site safety and health assessments
- Customized training programs
- Specialized property consulting
- Industrial hygiene
- Complimentary Safety Videos
- Management services, including fleet safety, accident investigation, job safety analysis, machine and material handling reviews
Education is always a good thing, especially if you want to reduce loss. To help develop your team’s knowledge, we offer helpful tools through our customized training:
- Commercial vehicle
- Crime prevention
- Fire prevention
- Industrial hygiene
- Natural hazards
- Occupational safety
- Product safety
- Workers’ compensation
- Industry specific hazards
We offer you a range of educational and reporting materials, including:
- Safety information sheets
- Vehicle accident reporting kits
- Engineering info sheets
- Sample programs
- Safety talks
- Regulatory updates
- Online training
Protecting Assets/Controlling Exposures (PACE)
Fewer accidents, safer workplaces, healthier employees and lower costs for you.
Our PACE (Protecting Assets/Controlling Exposures) program offers, at no additional cost to you, the ability to develop a plan designed to improve your bottom-line and address workplace safety. Workplace accidents and injuries cost time and money to resolve. Preventing these risks can also be complex, costly, and time-consuming.
PACE team = you + your independent insurance agent + Berkley Mid-Atlantic Group team (Loss Control, Underwriting, Claims)
The PACE team blends knowledge and experience to build a strategy to help prevent accidents, create safer workplaces, and develop healthier employees, all of which can lower costs for you.