Wineries Insurance Program
Your winery invests in nurturing and delivering quality products to those who appreciate it — and so do we.
Our extensive experience working with wineries helped to develop special coverage for your business. We feel wineries should focus on creating a beautiful wine that others will enjoy, while we focus on the unexpected.
Types of Wineries that We Insure
- Vineyard wineries with tours
- Vineyard wineries with restaurants
- Wineries with inns & special event capabilities
- Wine manufacturing & bottlers only
- Maintenance and equipment
- Product stock at market value
- Wine contamination
- Wine leakage
- Accidental pollution and clean-up
- Business income and extra expense as a result of a covered loss to a supplier
- Harvested fruit outside buildings
- Inventories or appraisal coverage
- Bodily injury or property damage as a result of pesticide, herbicide or fertilizer application or storage
- Worldwide product liability
- Limited coverage for product withdrawal from market
Coverage for negligent serving according to DRAM laws in your state
- Coverage for valet or fee-based parking
Both real and personal property coverage including electrical, mechanical, and pressure systems breakdown.
Optional Coverages Tailored to Wineries
Coverage for a Privacy Breach event
Coverage for media wrongful acts, network security, wrongful acts, and privacy wrongful acts
Protection for discrimination, harassment, wrongful termination, and more
Protection for you and employees from allegation of wrongful acts
Extended reporting period up to 36 months
Available to companies up to 50 employees
Protection from work related injuries or illness. Workers’ Compensation coverage provides payment for medical care, lost time wages, financial benefits to the family of a deceased worker, and more. Workers’ Compensation coverage can protect both you and your employees.
Additional liability coverage to help protect against severe or catastrophic claims against you. This coverage protects your assets when the cost of a general liability or commercial automobile claim exceeds the limits of those policies.
Special Events/Fundraising Events Endorsement
Provides Additional Insured Status for special events such as carnivals, concerts and political rallies.
examples of Inland Marine coverage we can offer your business
- Contractor’s Equipment –tools and heavy equipment on your premises, during transport, and at the job site
- Electronic Data Processing –damage or loss to insured’s computer equipment, software, and information
- Accounts Receivable –money due to you when there is a loss of accounts receivable records
- Valuable Papers – covers your valuable papers and records, such as blueprints, manuscripts, deeds, maps, historical documents or everyday business records.
Examples of Crime coverage we can offer your business:
- Employee dishonesty
- Money and securities
- Employee retirement income security
Risk Management Services
- BMAG Safety Portal with safety news, reference links, and safety sheets
- On-site safety and health assessments
- Customized training programs
- Specialized property consulting
- Industrial hygiene
- Safety video rentals
- Management services, including fleet safety, accident investigation, job safety analysis, machine and material handling reviews
Our customized training programs assist in developing management skills and procedures to reduce loss.
Loss Control Services also offers our clients a range of educational and reporting materials.