Commercial Insurance Program for Restaurants
Operating a restaurant is a labor of love. As an owner or chef, you can lose sleep over managing food inventory and costs, hiring, training, and retaining staff, and food critics.
However, these challenges pale in comparison to the joys of contributing to date nights, family gatherings, and celebrations at your establishment. With all the ups and downs of running a restaurant, we’ll give you an easy insurance experience!
Types of Restaurants that We Insure
- Casual dining
- Family style
- Fine dining establishments
- Limited fast food restaurants
- Coffee shops
- Coffee roasters, breweries, and wineries that operate in conjunction with a restaurant
- Personal effects and property of customers, including theft
- Accidental discharge of automatic cooking protection systems
- Spoilage of refrigerated property in the event of a power failure
- Back-up of sewers and drains
- Computers and media
- Employee dishonesty
- Seasonal increase of business personal property limit of insurance
- Credit card slips
- Fine arts
- Extra expense – additional costs incurred while your property is being repaired or replaced
- Outdoor signs
- Ordinance or law
- Bodily injury and property damage
- Medical payments
- Products liability to cover expenses incurred from your business
- Additional insureds
- Fire damage legal liability, including fire, lightning, and explosion
Both real and personal property coverage including electrical, mechanical, and pressure systems breakdown.
Optional Coverages Tailored to Restaurants
Coverage for negligent serving according to DRAM laws in your state
Examples of Inland Marine coverage we can offer your restaurant business include Accounts Receivable, Valuable Papers, Electronic Data Processing and other coverages tailored to your needs
Examples of Crime coverage we can offer your restaurant:
- Employee dishonesty
- Money and securities
- Employee retirement income security
A commercial automobile policy helps protect your business from financial costs incurred as a result of an auto accident where you or your employee are found to be at fault.
Coverage for a Privacy Breach event
Coverage for media wrongful acts, network security, wrongful acts, and privacy wrongful acts
Protection for discrimination, harassment, wrongful termination, and more
Protection for you and employees from allegation of wrongful acts
Extended reporting period up to 36 months
Available to companies up to 50 employees
Protection from work related injuries or illness. Workers’ Compensation coverage provides payment for medical care, lost time wages, financial benefits to the family of a deceased worker, and more. Workers’ Compensation coverage can protect both you and your employees.
Additional liability coverage to help protect against severe or catastrophic claims against you. This coverage protects your assets when the cost of a general liability or commercial automobile claim exceeds the limits of those policies.
Risk Management Services
- BMAG Safety Portal with safety news, reference links, and safety sheets
- On-site safety and health assessments
- Customized training programs
- Specialized property consulting
- Industrial hygiene
- Safety video rentals
- Management services, including fleet safety, accident investigation, job safety analysis, machine and material handling reviews
Our customized training programs assist in developing management skills and procedures to reduce loss.
Loss Control Services also offers our clients a range of educational and reporting materials.