Real Estate Insurance Program
Your commercial real estate business requires coverage for a wide range of property and liability exposures, including fires, slip and falls and water damage. Planning, risk management, and the our insurance coverage can address these needs of your commercial real estate business. We can offer the right program for owners of non-residential buildings, like you.
You’ll get coverage for real estate exposures where the primary tenants are commercial, retail, and industrial occupants.
Types of Real Estate that We Insure
- Commercial real estate firms
- Commercial building owners
- Money and securities
- Computers and office equipment
- Valuable papers and records
- Business income and extra expense from dependent properties
- Buildings and business personal property on a replacement cost basis; agreed amount available
- Broadened premises boundary to 1,000 ft.
- Back-up of sewers and drains
- Utility services – direct damage
- Foundations, underground pipes, flues, or drains
- Fire department service charge
- Leasehold interest; improvements and betterments
- Newly acquired buildings and/or business personal property
- Ordinance or law undamaged portion of the building
- Demolition and increased cost of construction
- Outdoor property and outdoor signs
- Additional insureds
- Increased medical payments
- Newly formed or acquired organization extended period of coverage
- Increased non owned watercraft
- Waiver of transfer of rights of recovery
- Primary & non-contributory other insurance condition
- Broadened named insured
- Additional insured as required by contract or agreement
- Fellow employee coverage
- Towing on vehicles 20,000 lbs or less
- Rental reimbursement
- Drive other car coverage
- Glass deductible waiver
Both real and personal property coverage including electrical, mechanical, and pressure systems breakdown.
Optional Coverages Tailored to Real Estate
Examples of Inland Marine coverage we can offer your real estate business include Accounts Receivable, Valuable Papers, Electronic Data Processing and other coverages tailored to your needs
Examples of Crime coverage we can offier your real estate business:
- Employee dishonesty
- Money and securities
- Employee retirement income security
Coverage for a Privacy Breach event
Coverage for media wrongful acts, network security, wrongful acts, and privacy wrongful acts
Protection for discrimination, harassment, wrongful termination, and more
Protection for you and employees from allegation of wrongful acts
Extended reporting period up to 36 months
Available to companies up to 50 employees
Protecton from work related injuries or illness. Workers’ Compensation coverage provides payment for medical care, lost time wages, financial benefits to the family of a deceased worker, and more. Workers’ Compensation coverage can protect both you and your employees.
Additional liability coverage to help protect against severe or catastrophic claims against you. This coverage protects your assets when the cost of a general liability or commercial automobile claim exceeds the limits of those policies.
Risk Management Services
- BMAG Safety Portal with safety news, reference links, and safety sheets
- On-site safety and health assessments
- Customized training programs
- Specialized property consulting
- Industrial hygiene
- Safety video rentals
- Management services, including fleet safety, accident investigation, job safety analysis, machine and material handling reviews
Our customized training programs assist in developing management skills and procedures to reduce loss.
Loss Control Services also offers our clients a range of educational and reporting materials.