Janitorial Insurance Program
As the owner of a janitorial business, you work hard to keep your customer’s homes and offices clean and tidy. You also know that a small mess can escalate into big problems. Because you work on property that belongs to others, you have a unique range of insurance needs. That’s why we’re here.
At Berkley Mid-Atlantic, we work with businesses just like yours to provide you with the right insurance program that will protect against concerns like damage to property or employee theft, and give you the coverage you need to protect your investment.
Your customers trust you to create a great impression. You can trust us to make that happen.
Types of Janitorial that We Insure
Janitorial and cleaning businesses that operate within businesses owned by others
- Janitorial equipment, tools, and supplies
- Key and lock replacement
- Employee theft of client’s property
- Newly acquired property
- Personal effects and property of others at client’s premises
- Property in transit
- Property off premises
- Property loaned to you
- Property in your care, custody, and control
- Additional insured
- Increased medical payments
- Waiver of transfer of rights
- New formed or acquired organizations
- Increased legal liability limit
- Broadened named insured
- Additional insured by contract or agreement
- Transportation expense due to theft of covered auto
- Glass deductible waiver
- Rental reimbursement
- Drive other car coverage
- Fellow employee coverage
Optional Coverages Tailored to Janitorial
Coverage for a Privacy Breach event
Coverage for media wrongful acts, network security, wrongful acts, and privacy wrongful acts
Protection for discrimination, harassment, wrongful termination, and more
Protection for you and employees from allegation of wrongful acts
Extended reporting period up to 36 months
Available to companies up to 50 employees
Protecton from work related injuries or illness. Workers’ Compensation coverage provides payment for medical care, lost time wages, financial benefits to the family of a deceased worker, and more. Workers’ Compensation coverage can protect both you and your employees.
Additional liability coverage to help protect against severe or catastrophic claims against you. This coverage protects your assets when the cost of a general liability or commercial automobile claim exceeds the limits of those policies.
Examples of Inland Marine coverage we can offer your janitorial business include Accounts Receivable, Valuable Papers, Electronic Data Processing and other coverages tailored to your needs
Examples of Crime coverage we can offier your janitorial business:
- Employee dishonesty
- Money and securities
- Employee retirement income security
Risk Management Services
- BMAG Safety Portal with safety news, reference links, and safety sheets
- On-site safety and health assessments
- Customized training programs
- Specialized property consulting
- Industrial hygiene
- Safety video rentals
- Management services, including fleet safety, accident investigation, job safety analysis, machine and material handling reviews
Our customized training programs assist in developing management skills and procedures to reduce loss.
Loss Control Services also offers our clients a range of educational and reporting materials.