Business Insurance for Hotels
Service is key. As an owner of a hospitality business, you know that service is what separates you from everyone else. At Berkley Mid-Atlantic Group, we believe our service and commitment to our customers is what separates us from the competition.
We can help you protect your business from the unexpected so you can focus on maintaining excellent quality service for your customers. That’s why we do what we do. Whether we are identifying risks or helping minimize the cost of a claim, our experienced Underwriting, Risk Services and Claims teams understand your business and are here to serve you. We live and work in the Mid-Atlantic with you, and are nearby when you need us.
You serve others. Let us show you how we can serve you.
Types of Hotels that We Insure
- Ordinance or law
- Employee theft including employee benefit plan
- Money and securities
- Back-up of sewers and drains
- Guests’ property
- Credit card receivables
- Hotel inconvenience expenses for guests, including:
- Medical payments
- Personal property of members and guests
- Lock and key replacement
- Business auto including coverage for valet or fee-based parking
- Additional insured
- Increased medical payments
- Waiver of transfer of rights
- New formed or acquired organizations
- Increased legal liability limit
Optional Coverages Tailored to Hotels
Coverage for a Privacy Breach event
Coverage for media wrongful acts, network security, wrongful acts, and privacy wrongful acts
Protection for discrimination, harassment, wrongful termination, and more
Protection for you and employees from allegation of wrongful acts
Extended reporting period up to 36 months
Available to companies up to 50 employees
Protecton from work related injuries or illness. Workers’ Compensation coverage provides payment for medical care, lost time wages, financial benefits to the family of a deceased worker, and more. Workers’ Compensation coverage can protect both you and your employees.
Additional liability coverage to help protect against severe or catastrophic claims against you. This coverage protects your assets when the cost of a general liability or commercial automobile claim exceeds the limits of those policies.
Examples of Inland Marine coverage we can offer your hotel include Accounts Receivable, Valuable Papers, Electronic Data Processing and other coverages tailored to your needs
Examples of Crime coverage we can offier your hotel:
- Employee dishonesty
- Money and securities
- Employee retirement income security
Risk Management Services
- BMAG Safety Portal with safety news, reference links, and safety sheets
- On-site safety and health assessments
- Customized training programs
- Specialized property consulting
- Industrial hygiene
- Safety video rentals
- Management services, including fleet safety, accident investigation, job safety analysis, machine and material handling reviews
Our customized training programs assist in developing management skills and procedures to reduce loss.
Loss Control Services also offers our clients a range of educational and reporting materials.