Construction Insurance Program
As a construction business owner, you have to be prepared for large-scale risks and unexpected project complexities. There’s rarely a job that goes as planned, no matter how beautiful the blueprint.
We are here for those moments a blueprint cannot predict. We know risk and have years of experience insuring contractors just like you. We leverage our evaluation experience, industry knowledge, and lessons learned to deliver exceptional value in customer service, product, and innovation to you.
To help you find a price that is right for your business, we are nothing if not flexible. We offer a variety of coverage levels, as well as several deductible and payment options.
Take a look at how we can help you, or simply hit the button below to find an Independent Agent:
Types of Construction that We Insure
- Driveway and sidewalk paving
- Non residential general contractors
- Inland marine contractors equipment coverage
- Contractors site pollution coverage
- Blanket additional insured
- Automatic status for other parties (written contract)
- Property damage to borrowed equipment
- Limited contractors professional liability
- Per location/per project aggregate
- Increased medical payments
- Waiver of transfer of rights
- New formed or acquired organizations
- Increased legal liability limit
- Broadened named insured
- Additional insured by contract or agreement
- Transportation expense due to theft of covered auto
- Glass deductible waiver
- Rental Reimbursement
- Drive other car coverage
- Fellow employee coverage
Optional Coverages Tailored to Construction
Coverage for a Privacy Breach event
Coverage for media wrongful acts, network security, wrongful acts, and privacy wrongful acts
Protection for discrimination, harassment, wrongful termination, and more
Protection for you and employees from allegation of wrongful acts
Extended reporting period up to 36 months
Available to companies up to 50 employees
Examples of Inland Marine coverage we can offer your construction business include Accounts Receivable, Valuable Papers, Electronic Data Processing and other coverages tailored to your needs
Examples of Crime coverage we can offer your construction business:
- Employee dishonesty
- Money and securities
- Employee retirement income security
Automobile coverage: a commercial automobile policy helps protect your business from financial costs incurred as a result of an auto accident where you or your employee are found to be at fault.
Protection from work related injuries or illness. Workers’ Compensation coverage provides payment for medical care, lost time wages, financial benefits to the family of a deceased worker, and more. Workers’ Compensation coverage can protect both you and your employees.
Additional liability coverage to help protect against severe or catastrophic claims against you. This coverage protects your assets when the cost of a general liability or commercial automobile claim exceeds the limits of those policies.
Risk Management Services
- BMAG Safety Portal with safety news, reference links, and safety sheets
- On-site safety and health assessments
- Customized training programs
- Specialized property consulting
- Industrial hygiene
- Safety video rentals
- Management services, including fleet safety, accident investigation, job safety analysis, machine and material handling reviews
Our customized training programs assist in developing management skills and procedures to reduce loss.
Loss Control Services also offers our clients a range of educational and reporting materials.