Insurance Program for Building Material Dealers
Thanks to years of industry experience, we understand the unique risks of wood product businesses. Insuring wood product businesses, for as long as we have, helped us develop coverage that focuses on the needs of businesses like yours – wood product manufacturers, distributors, and building material dealers.
Types of Building Material Dealers that We Insure
- Building material dealers
- Hardware stores
- Wood craftsmen/artisans
- Cabinet shops
- Plumbing supply
- Property in transit
- Newly acquired land or “real property”
- Cost to recharge fire extinguishing equipment
- Accidental pollution and clean-up
- Delivery of materials on site
- Kiln spoilage
- Back-up of sewers and drains
- Patterns, dies and molds – specific to building materials dealers
- Premises and operations – injuries while on your premises
- Increased medical payments
- Personal and advertising injury
- Additional insured
- Vendors coverage
- Liability while delivering
- Non-owned liability
- Rental reimbursement
Both real and personal property coverage including electrical, mechanical, and pressure systems breakdown.
Optional Coverages Tailored to Building Material Dealers
Coverage for a Privacy Breach event
Coverage for media wrongful acts, network security, wrongful acts, and privacy wrongful acts
Protection for discrimination, harassment, wrongful termination, and more
Protection for you and employees from allegation of wrongful acts
Extended reporting period up to 36 months
Available to companies up to 50 employees
Protection from work related injuries or illness. Workers’ Compensation coverage provides payment for medical care, lost time wages, financial benefits to the family of a deceased worker, and more. Workers’ Compensation coverage can protect both you and your employees.
Additional liability coverage to help protect against severe or catastrophic claims against you. This coverage protects your assets when the cost of a general liability or commercial automobile claim exceeds the limits of those policies.
Examples of Inland Marine coverage we can offer your buildings material dealer business include Accounts Receivable, Valuable Papers, Electronic Data Processing and other coverages tailored to your needs.
Examples of Crime coverage we can offier your buildings material dealer business:
- Employee dishonesty
- Money and securities
- Employee retirement income security
Risk Management Services
- BMAG Safety Portal with safety news, reference links, and safety sheets
- On-site safety and health assessments
- Customized training programs
- Specialized property consulting
- Industrial hygiene
- Safety video rentals
- Management services, including fleet safety, accident investigation, job safety analysis, machine and material handling reviews
Our customized training programs assist in developing management skills and procedures to reduce loss.
Loss Control Services also offers our clients a range of educational and reporting materials.