Commercial Insurance Solutions for Breweries
Craft beers and craft brewing are experiencing unprecedented popularity and growth.
That’s why our insurance experts developed BMAG Brewers, a unique program catering to your growing and changing industry.
Most importantly, we are local. Like craft brewers, we think the key to offering the best product is by keeping it close to the customer.
Types of Breweries that We Insure
- Craft breweries
- Micro breweries
- Macro breweries
- Tank collapse
- Tank leakage
- Processing water loss extra expense coverage
- Account receivable
- Automatic fire suppression system recharge
- Back-up of sewers and drains
- Brands and labels
- Business income and extra expense
- Fine arts
- Inventories or appraisal coverage
- Liquor liability manufactured or sold stock covered at selling price
- Property in transit
- Pollutant clean-up and removal
- Limited worldwide coverage territory
- Additional insured – vendors and co-employee, lessor’s risk only
- Leased equipment
- Increased medical payment limit
- Non owned watercraft
- Herbicide/pesticide coverage
Both real and personal property coverage including electrical, mechanical, and pressure systems breakdown.
Optional Coverages Tailored to Breweries
Coverage for a Privacy Breach event
Coverage for media wrongful acts, network security, wrongful acts, and privacy wrongful acts
Protection for discrimination, harassment, wrongful termination, and more
Protection for you and employees from allegation of wrongful acts
Extended reporting period up to 36 months
Available to companies up to 50 employees
A commercial automobile policy helps protect your business from financial costs incurred as a result of an auto accident where you or your employee are found to be at fault.
Examples of Inland Marine coverage we can offer your brewery include Accounts Receivable, Valuable Papers, Electronic Data Processing and other coverages tailored to your needs
Examples of Crime coverage we can offier your brewery:
- Employee dishonesty
- Money and securities
- Employee retirement income security
Coverage for negligent serving according to DRAM laws in your state
Protection from work related injuries or illness. Workers’ Compensation coverage provides payment for medical care, lost time wages, financial benefits to the family of a deceased worker, and more. Workers’ Compensation coverage can protect both you and your employees.
Additional liability coverage to help protect against severe or catastrophic claims against you. This coverage protects your assets when the cost of a general liability or commercial automobile claim exceeds the limits of those policies.
Special Events/Fund Raising Events Endorsement:
Provides Additional Insured Status for special events such as carnivals, concerts and political rallies.
Risk Management Services
- BMAG Safety Portal with safety news, reference links, and safety sheets
- On-site safety and health assessments
- Customized training programs
- Specialized property consulting
- Industrial hygiene
- Safety video rentals
- Management services, including fleet safety, accident investigation, job safety analysis, machine and material handling reviews
Our customized training programs assist in developing management skills and procedures to reduce loss.
Loss Control Services also offers our clients a range of educational and reporting materials.