Auto Care & Service Commercial Insurance
Mechanics work hard to keep cars running smoothly. We are dedicated to helping your auto shop run smoothly, as well.
You can customize our coverage to the insurance needs of your repair shop.
We can even provide coverage for shops that occasionally sell vehicles and need an incidental number of dealer plates.
Types of Auto Care & Service that We Insure
- Auto repair shops
- Muffler shops
- Auto glass repair and replacement
- Transmission shops
- Quick lube shops
- Above and below ground tanks included as covered property
- Loss or damage to your automobiles and other property (certain conditions apply)
- Loss or damage to lessors’ property
- Back-up of sewers and drains
- Limited pollutant clean-up
- Business income and extra expense
- Newly acquired buildings
- Ordinance or law
- Personal property of others (auto contents)
- Equipment breakdown
- New acquisitions and additional insureds
- Employees’ use of customer automobiles
- GarageKeepers coverage
- Blanket contractual liability
- Blanket additional insureds
- Federal odometer statute errors and omissions
- Title errors and omission coverage
- Product recall expense
- Dealers’ drive-away collision
- Garage policy extension endorsement
Optional Coverages Tailored to Auto Care & Service
Coverage for a Privacy Breach event
Coverage for media wrongful acts, network security, wrongful acts, and privacy wrongful acts
Protection for discrimination, harassment, wrongful termination, and more
Protection for you and employees from allegation of wrongful acts
Extended reporting period up to 36 months
Available to companies up to 50 employees
A commercial automobile policy helps protect your business from financial costs incurred as a result of an auto accident where you or your employee are found to be at fault.
Examples of Inland Marine coverage we can offer your auto care and service business include Accounts Receivable, Valuable Papers, Electronic Data Processing and other coverages tailored to your needs
Examples of Crime coverage we can offer your auto care and service business:
- Employee dishonesty
- Money and securities
- Employee retirement income security
Protection from work related injuries or illness. Workers’ Compensation coverage provides payment for medical care, lost time wages, financial benefits to the family of a deceased worker, and more. Workers’ Compensation coverage can protect both you and your employees.
Additional liability coverage to help protect against severe or catastrophic claims against you. This coverage protects your assets when the cost of a general liability or commercial automobile claim exceeds the limits of those policies.
Risk Management Services
- BMAG Safety Portal with safety news, reference links, and safety sheets
- On-site safety and health assessments
- Customized training programs
- Specialized property consulting
- Industrial hygiene
- Safety video rentals
- Management services, including fleet safety, accident investigation, job safety analysis, machine and material handling reviews
Our customized training programs assist in developing management skills and procedures to reduce loss.
Loss Control Services also offers our clients a range of educational and reporting materials.